- Taking orders for the middle school yearbook
- still organizing my basement
- taking pictures for middle school yearbook
- walking 4 miles a day
- MITIprayer group for middle schoolers
- MITIprayer group for high schoolers
- teaching 2nd graders Religion to prepare them for Reconciliation in January and First Holy Communion in April 2007
- preparing for Christmas
- stressing over taking two classes in Spring
- chauffeuring my two children to: lacrosse practice, dance lessons, twirling (baton) lessons, guitar lessons, and scout meetings – at least football and cheering are over!
Not to mention:
- maintaining the house – keeping it clean
- prepping dinner every day – tricky when afternoons are hectic!
- keeping up with the laundry – why does it mount up so much?
- clearing out my junk e-mail – not to mention the regular mail
- arguing with asinine customer service reps at credit card companies that seem to charge me late fees when – of all things – I am early with my bills!
- stressing over paying said bills! (usually between the 20th of one month to the 10th of the following month! – which gives me 10 days to breathe easy, except of course if I am PMS-ing at that time!)
- referee-ing my children when they act up – not often but usually during those 10 days as stated above!
- washing dishes that accumulate in the sink during the day – at least 3 times I am standing there (no – I don’t have a dishwasher – I AM THE DISHWASHER!)
Why does it seem to be so much more than it does when you write them down! I don’t feel like I have 10 minutes to myself, yet when reading this over, it appears like it can all be done in a few hours! I guess the running around takes up most of the time – and energy!