Reasons why I picked Way2Much as my title. In other words what in my life do I have way too much of:
- pounds on my body – I am not bad, but not where I would like to be at
- sports – my children are involved in so much – I am always running to one practice/game or another (perhaps I should participate and I would lose reason #1!)
- volunteer work – I can't seem to say NO to someone who needs help
- PTA – if I agree to run another fundraiser or help out on another committee, my family may just disown me – but it's for the children's sake!
- clutter – I am working on it but it's difficult – the papers and junk just keep piling up. (I just found a book about de-cluttering under a pile of papers – it's so bad it's funny)
- cobwebs in my head – I am so scatterbrained it's not funny – but some say it is part of my charm! (Ok so I'm the only one that says it!)
These are things that I don't have per se but qualities I posess – way too much, things I do, etc:
- complain about my back (2 herniated disc that act up from time to time)
- nag my kids to clean their rooms
- hmmm got to think of more – I am sure there are plenty (work in progress)
- Time on my hands! – I think NOT, but some think I do since I find time for things like blogging!
People do way too much of the following that really makes me angry:
- make mountains out of molehills – you know the ones – everything is a catastrophe.
- rely on material things to consider themselves worthy
- lack of signals while driving!
- litter on the streets – it is disgusting – have some pride
- watch porn – and degrade woman because of it
- emphasis on physical beauty (this not coming from an ugly person if I do say so myself but this is one of my biggest pet peeves)
- gossip, backstabbing,etc and smile and say hello to their face (when they want something)
- blame put on others, anybody but themselves. Take responsibility for your's and your family's actions.
This page will be constantly updated as things come to mind. I thought I had a ton of things to write about, but the above are the only ones that come to mind as of now. Check back from time to time.
I'd like to hear what you guys think you have Way2Much of.